Back to Basics
3-month training program is back
- Detailed training plan for general physical preparedness with strength training and cardio intervals
- Nutrition guidelines
- In your first month: A short daily email with a tip to keep you on track and a reminder that you are worth it! After the first month, motivational emails are sent weekly.
- In one month, you've lost inches, are less out of breath, and feel less stressed.
- In two months, you're down a jeans size or two and other people are asking you what you are doing differently.
- In three months, you are looking forward to working out, you don't need your afternoon coffee to function, you impress your date with a delicious, healthy, home-cooked meal, you're more limber in the bedroom, and the compliments are not just about your clothes, but your smile.
- In six months, you are having the discussion with your doctor about decreasing or ending your medication, you are more excited about running faster and lifting heavier than you are about losing inches because they are flying off effortlessly and you are sculpting a stunning physique.
- In five years, you are playing catch with your kids or grandkids and feeling better at your reunion than you did at your graduation.
- In twenty years, you are dancing at your next generation's graduation.
- Now imagine if none of that happens…