GOAL SETTING 101
- Download and print out the goal setting sheets.
- Fill out your "Goals," beginning with the long term and working backwards.
- Be sure every goal adheres to the principles described in "Goals First."
- Complete the "Objectives" for each goal. These are the actions you must take to accomplish your goal. 2-3 objectives per goal should suffice.
- The "Finish Line" is your end date. If today is January 1, 2012, your finish line for your 30-day goal is February 1, 2012, etc.
- The "Sustain" and "Improve" is to be left blank for now. It will be completed in your goal management as you cross each finish line.
- Tell your friends and family about your goals so they can help motivate you and you may inspire them to pursue their own goals.
- For goals specific to our program, see our options for fat loss, strength, and endurance at "Quick Start."
- For more ideas or to comment on your goals, check out the "Goal Blog."